Get the inside story from the folks who write the code and manage the development of InfraWorks 360. You can also interact with the product team to get your questions answered or have your feedback heard.
Webcasts are regularly held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 12:00 – 1:00 ET.
Check back to this post to see the upcoming webcast, or stay tuned to one of the following locations for information including links to register and attend.
- InfraWorks 360 Community Site
- InfraWorks 360 Forum
- InfraWorks 360 Facebook Page
- InfraWorks 360 Twitter
Coming next: June 3rd – Inside Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360
Get the inside track on Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360, the powerful vertical application that quickly creates detailed bridge models based on recognized engineering principles and common construction practices.
- Introduction to InfraWorks 360 Bridge capabilities
- Steel vs concrete bridges, interactive editing, etc
- Line Girder Analysis cloud service
- Parametric abutments
- Preview of what’s coming next on the heels of the parametric abutments: piers and foundations
- Potential bonus topic: Revit workflow
Check out the archives of previous webcasts here.