Dodge Data & Analytics (Dodge) launches new study. Dodge plans to release a new report in North America and Europe for BIM in Infrastructure. Take part in the survey now and influence the report findings. Infrastructure is critical to economic development globally. Consequently, the design and construction industry must deliver complex projects that comply with strict cost, schedule and safety requirements. Virtual design and construction technologies provide new collaborative processes, thus optimizing production. And these companies are meeting and exceeding requirements with BIM. In 2012 Dodge published a study in North America, and findings included:
- Owners, contractors and design professionals unanimously cited reduced conflicts and changes during construction
- 59% of owners indicate use of BIM significantly improves project quality
- 77% of contractors report a positive ROI
- 79% of companies that had not adopted BIM indicate they either considered or evaluated it
Participate in the 2017 research
The purpose of the research is to update and expand on the first including:
- Use of BIM in infrastructure projects in North American, United Kingdom, French and German
- Frequently used BIM practices
- Benefits from BIM
- Types of investments to grow and improve BIM programs
- What drives greater BIM use throughout the infrastructure design and construction community
- Perspectives from companies, who are not yet using these model-based processes
Complete the survey and receive the 2017 report For a limited time, provide input to this research in English, French or German. The survey examines your current use of BIM workflows. Conversely, it studies any decision against the use of BIM workflows. Take the survey in 12 minutes or less. Use a desktop or laptop computer; the survey is not enabled for mobile devices. Your answers are strictly confidential. Select one the following links to take the survey:
- US, Canada & United Kingdom – https://mhcdodgesurveys.opinioninsight.com/survey/?ID=91&source=assn&an=5&lang=en
- France: https://survey-ca.researchnow.com/survey/selfserve/53b/g001/161015?qass=4&c=2&s=6&smp=2&src=98&decLang=french
- Germany: https://survey-ca.researchnow.com/survey/selfserve/53b/g001/161015?qass=4&c=2&s=6&smp=2&src=98&decLang=german
The survey closes end of January 2017.
The report will be available in early 2017 including key trends from the survey, case studies, thought-leader interviews, and more.
Autodesk is a Premier Partner with Dodge on both 2012 report and the new research and report.